Saturday 5 November 2011

Heros in my life......

As every child,my first hero was defenitly my Father......then the chidren's magazines gave me a looot of other heros...the flying,disappearing,fighting,saving, heros....I screamed under bed "Dinkaaaa save me from Amma's slapss"......i expected Magic malu to do wonders in my examzz...i wondered, y Mayavi is not doing any hanky pankys to  make me escape from roaring teachers....i dreamed, playing with the haggard mougly.....then came the MAN gang..superman,spiderman,batsman etc...next hero on row was my neighbour brother...you know he cld drive bycycle,without holding handle..he could make boomer into a bubble for minutes....he cld touch the nose with tounge....my school days gave me another hero....the headmaster of our school....He was an ujala man,alwaya clad in white shirt & dhothi.....he imparted the tricks to find root & ratio so easily....he made the mental ratio between students and him an equal one....he was the first person who inclasped me and said "Baby your poem is gud.write more & more"my teen age found the fine hero in the actor who did that romantic film...i pasted his photo on my bedroom wall,i kissed it...i imagined marrying him,flying overseas for honeymoon!!!!but he was gone from me along with my 18....and... now....now am searching badly for a hero....what a hero means now to me?i dont want him to make wonders,no need to help me for finding"x"'.but i need him to find solutions for much more serious questions of life....i want him to whisper in my ears"u r born to win" when world says, she cant do it... i would be happy. if i could talk to him about the book i read,dish i cook,and the loan rate....i hate "do it",but love"letz do it"....and i want him to be hero,not only for me,but also for alll.....as i grew up i lost all my heros somewhere...but now i long for a hero to whom i could share about all my X- Heros!!!

6 comments:

  1. Nice write up....sooo true too....
    Hope that all these Heroes or Super Heroes has helped u in realizing wat u want in a real life Hero...
    Real life heroes can never be like reel life heroes .... :))

    ReplyDelete
  2. Nice to read ur Imaginations .. Still searching for a perfect HERO na ..?? May God help to make ur dream true .. U r the best HEROINE I think ..!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. ya...ya..really gr8..Superb writings..
    Transformation of Life..!
    A HERO IS ALWAYS THERE...
    Just wait On!! u will get ur ultimate Hero One day..!
    God bless as always..! :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  5. heros are not born they are made!!! Am I r8???? ....
    A Che will be not there if there is no bolivian war... A Mahathma will never named if he dreamd abt fredm will happnds...A cris gopalakrishnan will nevr born if he has a vision to empower his nation...a kalam will never happn if he have the dream to fly....Their will be no "i" if a man calld Steve Jobs think to follow his heart....
    we are all heros....but some of them follow ther heart speaks..some of them ignite the wings of fire inside....nd we call them HEROS......

    ReplyDelete