Thursday 27 December 2012

Odorous life....

I was @ Dubai.....me and Amma took a stroll by eve....we reached a stationary shop....while amma was shopping i tuk a complete round inside the shop and stared at the talcome powder section....i tuk one cuticura and smelled it....OMG......that was a strange moment.....it reminded me abt Achan....that was the smell f Achan..(nw it changed to sme cylinder lik bottles f prefumes)but when i was clad in Frock my Achan's odour was f Cuticura talc...And he used to make piggy banks me out f empty tinz...and those coins also smelled the same....
this incident made me think f Odours in life.....
Amma always dabbed Amrthanjan on forehead....Her sarees,pillow,even kitchen towel smelled the same...
I know all love Fragrances of flowers....but i dnt....i jst hate the smell of Jasmine.....only because f thiz i hav a Sympathy for Hindu and Muslim brides...the odour f Jasmine but reminds me abt something else...abt my dance class...i started my dance classes at Kalabhavan EKM....all saturdays and sundays i used to get down at Ekm North busstop 4 my classes....and thatz the place where v can c most f the Flower vendors in Ekm....basktes full of yellow,red,magantha,white flowers, but the smell f jasmine only.....
He was my friend for 3 years....from 2nd standerd to 4th..his smell was f egg....the same smell for 3 years.....one day i told him...i can tell u wat u had 4 ur breakfast.....Egg..na??he nodded and said,no egg i had yesterday for Dinner..!!!!!!!!!
since am mentioning my childhood days lemme tell u one more thing....Ghee,dhal,pappad and rice....this was my favourite fud 4 yearz,,,,it had a great smell....i feel it as not only smell f fud but of innocence....
Now i have collected a lot f perfume bottles as a hobby..they r bought from different countries..they all vary in shapes,colour,odour,price etc....but none of those odours r close to my heart....but smell of lifebouy soap....goodnight coil....camel ink....kissan jam....maggi nudels....new notebuk...new school bag(only once in 2 years!!!)sambhar...and sandelwood oil.....these odours r close to my life....there r many more....but all r of these kind....less f cost....more f value.....
yeah....dearones....
sometimes small small things makes our life beautiful....
Have a Fragrant life......

No comments:

Post a Comment